8 am to 7 pm
10 am to 3 pm
We're not quite finished with all of the renovations (still some painting and glass
work to do), but the following pages show the progress we've made so far.
The photos below show the original construction of the building in 1913 and
1914. The store officially opened on August 1, 1914 as Stafford's.